Sunday, July 27, 2008

To School are not to School...

Three months ago I decided, with the help of Hansom and a bit of prayer, that I was going to start going back to school.. I was going to go to an online school and have more time with my family. Then it was time to register get scholarships and grants and it got harder and harder. So, naturally I thought, it is one of two things I Heavenly father really wants me to go and Satan is trying everything to get me not to go, or I am not suppose to go.
Hansom and I have prayed for a week and I decided not to go. At church to day the talks were on feathering you education, witch is usually Heavenly fathers way of telling me that I am suppose to go to school. I have to admit I was a little let down, then the second speaker spook. Now this is the part That Heavenly Father meant for me to hear. He talked about two kinds of schooling. Going to university or such to learn about earthly things and then to study and search for Heavenly knowledge. I am to study for Heavenly knowledge. I told Hansom after the man was finished what I had decided... you would not believe the look of relive he gave me. He is student teaching and will not have a lot of time to help me out so I could study. Heavenly Fathers plan is so unique to all of us. I don't think that I would have lesioned to the talk the way I did If I hadn't already been thinking about school. He prepares us even if we can't see it at the time and I am so grateful for that.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hey, you! Hope you don't mind that I found you. (Notice I'm continuing your anonymity by not mentioning your name, even in this comment.) You're welcome to go have a gander at MY blog--I should call you some time so we can go to the temple! Anyway, what I really meant to say was: Good for you for listening to the Spirit and being humble so that you could hear the answer meant for you.
-Rae