Friday, July 18, 2008

Shelter, Hooper, and Monster Mom

Shelter and Hopper are most often quite nice, but once a month Monster Mom appears and nothing they do can be right. I monster mom have a problem. once a month for about a week I turn in to Monster Mom. I don't like it. In fact I hate it. My body and the chemicals with in are not getting along. I have to tell the kids that Monster Mom is hear, that she isn't mad she just needs a break. I hope that soon Monster Mom will go into hiding for good but until then, I am just a MONSTER

1 comment:

JAMIE said...

Your monster inside and my monster would get along great. My monster sees no end in this pregnancy and Ethan takes the brunt of my frustration.

I can relate, and I totally understand how hard it is to be so out of control. I hope the week passes quickly for you!!