Thursday, July 24, 2008

Horse shoes

My sweet Hopper was playing horse shoes outside, with real horse shoes. He threw it and of course and another's head is what he hit. I looked at the cut and it was about 1in. long and from what I could tell fairly deep. I was heart broken for Hopper. He came inside after it happend and said he was going to stay in his room forever. I know that wasn't normal so he told Hansom and I what had happened. Luckily the mom was there and saw the whole thing and to;d Hopper that I was an accident and that the girl would be ok. I haven't heard if she got stitches or not, but I am certain that she had to have a tetanus shot. I am sad for Hopper, he blames himself and is still wigging out.

1 comment:

Trishelle said...

Oh! That is so heartbreaking! I'm sorry he is hurting so much!