Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory game

My sis-in law posted this so I thought I would try it too.
Memory Game
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

I remember a nearly perfect day on an Oregon beach. We were barefoot, eating scrumptious submarines and canoodling with our hubbies. Oh what fun that day was! We spent the day on the coast and came home smelling gloriously like sea spray.

Goonie Beach ROCKS!

Emnacnud said...

i remember being with you on 9/11, and crying with you all day,i also remember crying with you when i thought i would never see joe again, and crying for other no good reasons, you have such a good shoulder to cry on (very sympathetic).