Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home

It doesn't matter how long I have been away, when I go to MOM's house I turn back into the kid I was when I lived here. I forget that I have kids screaming at me, they must be someone elses. I forgot to clean up and do the things I would at home, that is all changing. I have taken more responsibility this trip than most. My kids are having a good time and I am helping to spring clean, better late than never. The funny thing is that a lot of the mess here, is mine. I know it shocked me. My room is still full of my stuff, yea cool I know were to find things, but now I can get rid of things that I have had for so many years because they are so used or worn out that they don't even resemble what they used to be. I have had a good time getting to know my Brother also. I got married and didn't stay as close with him. He is one of the most amazing poeple I know. He would do almost anything I asked him to. I love him so much. I have had a hard time seeing him grown up. My other brother has worked so much that I haven't got to see more than a few min. of him. I miss him. He is so streesed that when I do see him he is asleep, or close to it. My last brother willl be home in a few months he is on his mission and an inspiration to me. I wish I had got to know him better. My kids ask about him and what he is like, and I don't remember. He was just there. It is amazing how much I wish I had done differently when I was younger. I am learning now and I guess that is what matters.

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

hey Kendra, your scriptures are over here :)

Kendra said...

They are Kaitlyns...I left mine at home:)