Thursday, April 11, 2013

The ways of a two year old

Today I have had a sinus infection, meaning the house was free rain. I felt like I was moving in slow motion, never able to keep up. My sweet Seth wants to help sooo much, but he isn't able. He desired he wanted to paint and spilt about three tablespoons of brown paint all over the rug on our floor. Luckily it is an old rug that we do not care about, and it missed the carpet. We're was I you ask, in the kitchen less than ten feet away. He was with Sean and Meghan, you would think they would notice sooner, but no. Later when getting ready for bed, Patrick came up to tell us there was a mess that he couldn't clean up downstairs....Seth sticks again. This time he dumped a bottle of hand soup on the floor outside my room, more than five feet from the bathroom, not sure way outside my door, but there none the less.
Here's hoping tom arrow I can keep up!

No comments: