Sunday, June 30, 2013

Seeing more

I have had a hard few months. After I had Anna and was on bed rest for three months, I knew I needed more time before I had another child. I know I am going to have more children. However, I didn't want to have them so close together for my body and sanity. I decided at my 2 month check to get an IUD Mirena put in. Thinking that for the next few years I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant before I was ready.

At first it was great. I was worried because in the past I have had issues with depression after giving birth. This time I didn't. I had mood swingers but nothing bad. After having it it for seven months I started gaining wight, getting more moody and having a bad outlook on myself and others. After having it in for ten months and gaining 15 pounds, I decided it was time to have it taken out. I lost ten pounds in the first week it was out, and my out look is much better.

I know I am to have more children because I have seen them. One little boy follows me around the house and I see him now and then. The other night I was counting my kids to make sure they were all here and felt like someone was missing. I want to have this sweet little boy, but I am not ready to be on bed rest again because my body can't do it. I want to be smart and bring him here with love . So I will wait a bit longer and start trying when my body is better prepared for the birth of another child.

No comments: