Wednesday, January 21, 2009

looking back

Hansom and I are going though our entire two bedroom apt. together, yes that is right I said together. I have had to talk about way I want to keep things that I have been hanging on to for years and found that a lot of things are nice to have, but when you live in a two bedroom house with three kids, it gets crowded fast. I have learned a lot about organizing. we have put everything back toget her so we both know were to find things. No more searching the house for a pen. I have loved having this time with my husband. I haven't always had time to spend with him. Even though we wish he was able to work now, it has been a great blessing to have him home. I have had a lot of health issues of late, and a lot of them have regarded Hansom to be by my side or to take care of the kids. I have seen our family grow into some thing I hope it would be. A lot of the things that we have said we would do, we are because we have time. I am learning German. Hanson is an amazing teacher and I feel so good knowing that he has faith in me and takes the time to tech me.

No comments: